1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

camera wizard problem

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by mcollin, Apr 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcollin

mcollin Thread Starter

Have XP. When I plug my Olympus stylus 300 into a usb port, nothing happens. The scanner & camera wizard fails to open automatically, and if I manually open the wizard, to dowwnload pix, the wizard will say cannot find device or device is busy. It used to automatically ask what I wanted to do. Any suggestions on how to get wizard to automatically open when I plug my camera in thru usb, and why it won't recognize camera? Tahnks from newbie! :) :)

2. buck52

buck52 Banned

welcome
    I don't have a great answer for you but...the wizard on my computer works very sporaticlly...for no reason it will stop working then without having done anything different it will start working again...I have seen this reported many times without a good answer/solution.

when you plug the camera in and open windows explorer does the camera show as a removeable drive and can you transfer that way

buck

3. Tuppence2

Tuppence2

Hello,

Just thought I'd let you know that I got a free update of PaintShop Pro today, from version 8.00 to 8.10. Good to get something free. Not available for trial versions.

http://www.jasc.com/support/updates/

Bye,
    Penny. :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/221397

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice