Campaign Wristbands

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nathanellis

Here is a review page where you can review all kind of wristbands that are out, and try to get help on where there are some for FREE!​
:) (y) :rolleyes: :cool: :p

nathanellis

Does anybody know where you can get free campaign wristbands? I would be grateful if anybody can post sites!!

nathanellis said:
Here is a review page where you can review all kind of wristbands that are out, and try to get help on where there are some for FREE!​
:) (y) :rolleyes: :cool: :p

where can u get those yellow lance armstrong wristbands?
i live in toronto ontario...
thanks

go to pattillmanfoundation.net

then scroll down a bit and click pat tillman wristbands ther is where you can request them

:cool: these are for Pat Tillman the man who died defending his unit in the army. You can order as many as you want for free! (y) i have about 100 but they only send to the US and anywhere for the us army :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online