Can’t boot into Samsung download mode

User55555555587

Daniel
I have a Samsung galaxy tab 3 lite sm-t110 and I am trying to do a Samsung kies firmware emergency recovery and the tablet boots into Download mode but when I plug it into the pc it exits download mode and is stuck on the Samsung galaxy tab 3 lite boot scree

Hi Daniel, It's bump to the rescue. I'm sorry you had to wait so long for support. I know it has been a couple months and you may or may not have resolved your issue. I am willing to assist you just in case you haven't resolved your issue.

Please note that you must have USB debugging enabled in order for your recovery method to work properly.

Have you tried accessing safe mode? If so I would try the normal startup mode to use the Samsung Kies Firmware Recovery.

If you have not tried the safe mode, I would try the safe mode and then try again to use your chosen recovery method and see what happens.

The methods above may or may not work but it's worth a try.

If none of these methods work, we will think of some other possible methods if possible.

Last edited:
I have a Samsung galaxy tab 3 lite sm-t110 and I am trying to do a Samsung kies firmware emergency recovery and the tablet boots into Download mode but when I plug it into the pc it exits download mode and is stuck on the Samsung galaxy tab 3 lite boot scree
Hi Daniel, I have located more information to assist you in resolving your issue. I would try disabling your antivirus software, unplug the USB, Remove the battery for a few seconds and replace and try again. Please follow the link below for more information.
https://zidroid.com/fix-firmware-upgrade-encountered-issue-for-galaxy-devices/

Totally forgot about this thread I got it fixed
That's good to hear. :)

How did you solve your issue?

You can post here to assist others in this forum and be sure to mark this post as solved. Any information that solved your issue would be greatly appreciated. :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online