Can’t connect my N300 wireless USB Adapter to the internet

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ToXiicBoRiPR

I have an N300 wireless USB adapter and I successfully connected it to my router but now it can’t connect to the internet , can anyone help please I really need it to work it’s important !

Attachments

Your router is not connected to the internet. Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and ask them when they will have you back online.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Depending on the setup, it does look like you are not connected to the internet because the connection from the router to the modem has an x. Shut down both modem and router (pull power), then after about 20 seconds, bring up the modem. Once it shows it's online, bring up the router. If you still have the x then contact the ISP to make sure that there is nothing on the modem that is preventing the connection.

side note, if you can, plug your computer directly to the modem and see if you get a connection. If you do, then the issue most likely will be on the router.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online