Can’t get EUFI firmware settings option

Samkc99

Hey,

I’ve been trying really hard to boot my pc into EUFI mode and be able to access the EUFI firmware settings from the bios menus. I cannot get the option to even show up. My motherboard supports EUFI but still can’t get it to show up. I’m using Windows 10, if anyone can help me I would appreciate it heaps. Have tried so many ways online and still the same result.

FYI, it's UEFI - Unified Extensible Firmware Interface.

What is the make/model of this motherboard or computer or laptop?

crjdriver

With many motherboards, IF fast boot is enabled it can difficult or impossible to access the bios. Some high end boards have multiple options for fast boot ie fast, very fast, extreme, etc. Each board maker calls these options something different.
First thing to do is read your manual. Often the system builder or motherboard mfg will have software for this purpose ie restart to uefi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online