Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Livingelsueno

Please help!! Can’t get into bios setup (wanting to do a clean install of windows 10) I have a asus p6t motherboard and I’ve tried doing what it says to press del (even holding, rapid pressing, even other keys like f12, tab, etc) to no avail. Is my keyboard not registering before it starts windows? Also on startup it says no drives detected even though they work fine when I’m in windows?

Goddess-Bastet

Virginia
Do you have the USB/DVD installation media connected when booting?
Ensure you’re rapidly clicking the del key as soon as you see the manufacturer’s logo.
Is the keyboard connected via Bluetooth or USB? If USB is it connected directly to the PC or via a HUB?
Try another USB port.

texasbullet

Ramon
Have you tried using either the F2 or Esc button. Try disconnecting the c drive and that will take you straight to the bios.

plodr

Liz
Is my keyboard not registering before it starts windows?
I had a keyboard like that. The computer only has USB ports. I tried a different USB keyboard and was able to get into the BIOS.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online