Can anyone else get to thise site??

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Here's what I got:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

;)

angelize56

I'm thinking you have to do all that hullaballo on the main page to get access to the forums! :D

angelize56

And you're not really falling for that free iPod garbage are ya??? :eek: :D

cnelson04

No, the forum is just down i've accessed it many times. and all that garbage isn't really garbage.. i thought it was to untill someone paid me 40 buck on paypal to complete and offer for them, and then a differant erson 20 bucks, and another person 60 bucks! Its EASY money. :)

angelize56

cnelson said:
i thought it was to untill someone paid me 40 buck on paypal to complete and offer for them, and then a differant erson 20 bucks, and another person 60 bucks! Its EASY money. :)
Ever hear of P.T. Barnum? :D :p

angelize56 said:
Dave: (y) I used to love SPAM that way! :D
I remember making it that way for my one son when he was about 6. Boy did he cry. :(

I told him pork shoulder never tasted so good, besides all it is is a hotdog. :D (y)

cnelson04

Its not spam. I was honestly asking if anyone else could get there, i've learned their moving the site and thats why its down right now. -cnelson. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online