Can anyone figure this out?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

digitalsinne

I just finished an overnight (200+ minute estimated) copy of 'My Documents' from C:\ to F:\ to back it up for when I change my motherboard, i found a way to trick windows into not needing a full reinstall of XP... but just in case. Anyways, I finished the copy and checked to see if the whole thing had copied... and this is what came out (sorry about the stretching, i'm a forum noob)
Same # of Files, Same # of Folders, less information (size and size on disk)

Squashman

Retired Trusted Advisor
I wouldn't worry about it. The files on the C: drive might have been slightly fragmented. When you copied them over to the other drive it might have just reorganized them better.

We are only talking about 168 bytes.

Use Alt + PrintScreen next time.

Edit: I do see what you mean by Size on disk now. didn't look at that at first. i still wouldn't worry about it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online