Can anyone get sitcomsonline site ? (Moved from Windows 10 forum)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
My MalwareBytes Premium is showing a Trojan warning for sitcomsonline.com !

Does that seem reasonable to you or have you used the website before without any problems ?

sportman13

managed have used the website before without any problems is their away to get on sitcomsonline ?

valis

I wouldnt trust that site. But that is just my opinion; it looks very dodgy.

What AV do you have on your machine and when was the last time you ran a full scan?

Same for me with Eset Internet Security which blocks this site because it is on a blacklist. Using the IP address (208.67.20.154) just produces a notice to contact a webmaster if you are the owner of the site and suggests that the site may have been moved or changed its IP address.

If you have a physical address for the previous operators of the site or a working email address I suppose you could try contacting them to get their side of the story as to why their URL is blacklisted as being a distributor of malware?

In any event, you can be sure that, if they are bad guys, they will be up and running again with a new name and similar 'business' model soon, if they aren't already!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts