1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can Anyone Help Me Out

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by dice4ice1234, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dice4ice1234

dice4ice1234 Thread Starter

Ok, I keep on getting apop up under tsc.exe sating, there is no disk in the drive.Please insert a disk into drive \Device\harddisk\DR3, and i think that it is not normal, because i have wondows blinds, and this box that pops up is not in windows blinds skin, jst regular "old" windows skin.

Also, there is someting wrong with my earthlink total acces, ive tried instaling it but i cant.

2. jameso321

jameso321

I have seen this before but it had something to do with QuickTime though.

still looking.

3. jameso321

jameso321

4. Nok1

Nok1

A hijackthis log could also help.

Download HijackThis from here. Make a new folder for the program and then open it, click Scan. When it finishes scanning, do no remove anything but instead save the log and post it here.

5. jameso321

jameso321

I have read about 10+ threads now on this subject and 8 of them point to Iomega Zip drive related problem and the other 2 are related to Quicktime

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/217176

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice