Can anyone help me with animated gifs?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cadderly

I want to create a banner with a bunch of animated gifs in it. I was able to do one in fireworks mx but when a gif finished with its frames it disappeared until the rest of the gifs finished and then it looped. Is there a way to do this and if so what program would be able to do it.

All you have to do to keep it there is reproduce it's image from the last frame it was in. Most animation programs will give you some way to reference a location (grid usually) and you can copy and paste into the frames that are missing the piece you want.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online