Can anyone help with Windowblinds?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TJRaYeR

Hi
i have windowblinds installed on my pc and everytime i try to run it it asks me to reboot my pc and says pls reboot your pc etc....(see attached pic)
i tried installing it as administrator and running it as administrator but still the same message!
pls anyone help!!!!

TJRAYER

Attachments

Hi,

Is this the trial or full purchased version? I would also try uninstalling and disabling any anti-virus/anti-spyware applications that might be running.

TJRaYeR

HI there Island Dog!
Thanx for the reply but im not sure if its a trial or a full!
I downloaded it of a site site that said it was free....
its installed ok but when i run it for the first time it keeps telling me to reboot so that the final setting or sumthing of the installation can be done...
TJRAYER

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online