1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can anyone provide me name of a good video email service provider?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Bossco, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bossco

Bossco Thread Starter

Hi everyone, I am working in hotel industry and my jobs includes meeting with high profile clients and companies to sell them packages from our Hotel group. I have noticed that my competitors are using video email facility for communication and marketing etc. how could I avail this technology? Can anyone provide me name of a good video email service provider? All suggestions are welcome.

2. Chalbe

Chalbe

Yes video email is a new and very effective tool for marketing personals. It provides them ability to send a full screen video message to any email in the world that too without attachment or download. It just needs a video file and attaching it to email. I have been using video email from http://www.onlinefacetime.com/
    from last six months now for my insurance business and the boom in I have seen after using it simply great. Try it. It will definitely provide you what you need.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/746086

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice