Can anyone tell what this means?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cknouse

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x00000002, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x80062f5f). Microsoft Windows 2000 [v15.2195]. A dump was saved in: C:\WINNT\Minidump\Mini112501-02.dmp.

I keep this when an application runs. I thought it was bad ram at first but then i changed out the RAM and this still occurs.

It seems on my Win2k prof machine that anything that require some usage of directx or anything will restart the system or geive me the "Blue Screen" ( yes in win2k ) with the above message.

I've tried converting mutlimedia and it also crashes my system.

Anyone have any suggestions?

System Specs:
Amd 1.2 CPU
PC2100 768 MB DDR
Win2K professional
geForce 3 500ti (22.80 drivers for win2k )
Soundblaster Live 512PCI
3com NIC
EpoX 8khta Motherboard
IBM HD 40 GB 72000

EDIT: Also the hal.dll file is always the file listed that the physical memory dump.

Thanks
Chris

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online