1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can anyone tell what this means?

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Cknouse, Nov 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cknouse

Cknouse Thread Starter

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x00000002, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x80062f5f). Microsoft Windows 2000 [v15.2195]. A dump was saved in: C:\WINNT\Minidump\Mini112501-02.dmp.

I keep this when an application runs. I thought it was bad ram at first but then i changed out the RAM and this still occurs.

It seems on my Win2k prof machine that anything that require some usage of directx or anything will restart the system or geive me the "Blue Screen" ( yes in win2k ) with the above message.

I've tried converting mutlimedia and it also crashes my system.

Anyone have any suggestions?

System Specs:
    Amd 1.2 CPU
    PC2100 768 MB DDR
    Win2K professional
    geForce 3 500ti (22.80 drivers for win2k )
    Soundblaster Live 512PCI
    3com NIC
    EpoX 8khta Motherboard
    IBM HD 40 GB 72000

EDIT: Also the hal.dll file is always the file listed that the physical memory dump.

Thanks
    Chris

2. Dan O

Dan O

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/59641

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice