Can Cable Connect to Internet Explorer 6?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Zandodia

:confused: :confused: :confused: I have cable Connection to the internet, and I don't know what to do to make Internet Explorer
compatible with AOL Cable connection... Plz e-mail me instructions on what to do... [email protected]

P.S. I have the latest version of Internet Explorer and AOL 8.0!

I'm not sure how AOL Cable works, but try this:
---------------------------------------------------------------
In Internet Explorer, go to Tools-->Internet Options

Click on the Connections tab at the top. If you had any dial-up numbers in the white box, select "Never dial a connection". Then click on LAN Settings at the bottom and select "Automatically detect settings"

I cant say that you all helped because you have all lended your own information to my cause, but i would just like to know how to set up my own proxy server. I have 2 computers with 2 different ip addresses, and i want one of them to host the other if you all understand.

Dann Out~

It would help if you started your own thread or continued the one you started last time instead of jumping into someone elses thread.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online