Can I cast a single window (not the whole desktop)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Capedcow

I wanna cast a single window (not the whole desktop) to a tv, do you know if it’s possible and do you know how, I’m trying to set up a person less waiting list for clients.

I’m using windows 10

What is a "person less waiting list" ?

If I were M$ and want to implement casting a single window, what would I do for the background on the TV: a black screen, a colored screen ( what color is best?). Should I maximize that windows so that it covers the entire TV screen? If I don't maximize the window, should I keep it at the relative coordinates as the monitor so that there is for example 3 inches of space at the top, 2 inches from the bottom as it is positioned on the computer desktop? Should the window have a title bar and a close button? But it isn't on a desktop, why should there be a close button. The answer: no, you have to cast the whole desktop. Don't give us headaches.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts