Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

can I change my user name

1K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  tony007 
#1 ·
I would like to change my user name on this forum, is this possible. And if so how do I do it? Thanks

#3 ·
Haha...Fran4d.Good Joke.

To pancho666-Contact the moderators through the TSG private messaging system.Tell them your current username,your desired username and reason for changing username.In case you don't know any moderators here are some names:-

JohnWill
Byteman
AcaCandy
$teve
Cheeseball81
Cookiegal

Hope,these are enough for you.Good Luck.

#5 ·
Oh dont let Acacandy or Cookiegal here you say that
they are 100% female

if you click right at the top right hand side under your name
where it says messages you can send a pm

Either of those ladies will help

#6 ·
pancho666 said:
I notice the moderators all seem to be men, how do I get to the tsg private messaging service. Thanks.
I do not think this is worth going too much further with. Who cares who or what they are as long as your problem get took care of. I think that remark wets the bed personally and also I think you owe an apology.

#8 ·
Oh well it seems to me that all men is kind of out of the way just a bit. But that is just my opinion. I have seen some of their pictures and all men they sure ain't.

#12 ·
Have you chosen a good expensive restaurant yet?

Seriously, changing your name involves work that the site administrator might not want to be bothered with unless it is for a very good reason. Sometimes you can get away with just creating a new username and then never ever post under this name again (because posting under two names is frowned upon).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.