1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can I have 2 sperate sites on one host?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by blackfriar, Nov 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfriar

blackfriar Thread Starter

Hi,

This might not be for this forum, but maybe you guys can give it a shot.

Question: Is it possible for me two have 2 completely different web sites on 1 hosting account (assuming I have enough space there) and also have 2 different domain names point to each respective site?

I mean,can I have www.AAA.com and www.ZZZ.com each point to it's own index page on the same hosting account?

Thanks

2. angel

angel

Are you going to host or is someone else? What OS and what web server (apache? IIS?).

3. blackfriar

blackfriar Thread Starter

Sorry, I'm not sure about any of that yet, I am just browsing different hosting packages and for my purposes I will need to have 2 separate sites. I'm trying to get around paying for 2 hosting packages when I'll have more than enough space on 1.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/58785

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice