1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can I have some tips?

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by Ayato Kamina, Aug 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Ayato Kamina

Ayato Kamina Thread Starter

I need to know how to make forums, any sites or instructions or anything you can give would help, if you know any place i can download forums and upload them onto my site I'd appreciate it. But any tips or hints or anything on the subject would help I know almost nothing about how to make functional forums.

2. thecoalman

thecoalman

3. Ayato Kamina

Thanks, I've been to them before but I thought they only let you make forums on there site, thank you for letting me know about that.

4. covert215

covert215 Banned

You can download the source code from that site instead of taking the site that they give you.

5. Ayato Kamina

Wait, how do I find the information I need to finish the installation?

6. GCDude

GCDude

if u unzip the download, there is a directory called readme, in there is a file called installation (or something similar), it 'hopefully' should be quite straight forward.

Guide is also available on the phpbb site

http://www.phpbb.com/support/guide/

7. katonca

katonca

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/489290

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice