Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can I increase screen size in Windows media Player Classic

Solved 
2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  2twenty2 
#1 ·
I am using WMP classic for showing certain types of DVD's. They don't play well in any other type of media player. The best I can do is get a small picture. Full screen isn't working. Here is a sample of what i am getting
Wood Rectangle Building Tints and shades Font

See less See more
#2 ·
This has worked for me,
get your mouse on the very edge of one corner the player so that the arrows display, then you can expand the player by dragging...
it can be a little tedious positioning the mouse.

Not sure that will apply to playback for DVDs, but there should be WMP settings in the "Options" menu for Autozoom...though I think that's kinda limited these days.

Having said that, there are many players that will will play DVDs just fine, and software should have been included with your computer purchase.
A popular player free player is VLC which can handle many media types, but may require a bit of working with to get it to your liking.

#3 ·
This has worked for me,
get your mouse on the very edge of one corner the player so that the arrows display, then you can expand the player by dragging...
it can be a little tedious positioning the mouse.

Not sure that will apply to playback for DVDs, but there should be WMP settings in the "Options" menu for Autozoom...though I think that's kinda limited these days.

Having said that, there are many players that will will play DVDs just fine, and software should have been included with your computer purchase.
A popular player free player is VLC which can handle many media types, but may require a bit of working with to get it to your liking.
For some reason Wmp is the only one that will play my Vob's. All the others start and stop and are out of sync,

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.