Can I print out all my favorites?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lands899

Building a new computer. Just want to know if there is a way to print out all my favorites, so I can pick and choose which ones I want to save on the new system.

Why not just back them up and import them to the new computer then delete the ones you do not want?

You can do this thru the file menu under import/export and you are all set.

karbo

Banned
Go to C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator. You'll see the "Favorites" folder. Just save the whole folder to a USB Flash Drive. You'll be able to recover them on a new system.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online