Can I select programs that other user accounts can use in XP Media Edition?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MUNTZ73

Hi, I have established an additional user account on my computer. I have XP Media Edition 2004. On my administrator account I have Itunes. I would like the other user account to be able to use this program and songs saved on the admin side. Is this possilbe? Basically, I guess I need to know if you can choose files that another user can see or share from the admin and how to do it.

Thanks in advance!

You may be able to run the program by just placing shortcuts to it in the other account. Just copy the shortcuts to the other desktop or Start menu. If that doesn't work, then you'll need to install the program in that account. If it does not allow installations, change the account type temporarily to allow the installation.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online