1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

can I sync Thunderbird email across 2 pcs?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by DougMacp, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DougMacp

DougMacp Thread Starter

Hi, I hope someone can help, can I sync Thunderbird email across 2 pcs? 1 running XP and the other Vista. T'bird Version 2.0.0.21.
    I thought I could do this easily but the more I look on-line the more confused I'm getting.:confused:
    Thanks.

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    Can you please explain exactly what you want to happen when you when say you want to "sync Thunderbird"?

Do you want new incoming e-mails to appear in the in boxes on both computers?

Do you want an e-mail sent from one computer to appear in the "sent" folders on both computser?

Are you using IMAP or POP3 for the mail accounts you wish to sync?

3. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Excellent questions and I hope you answer them in your other thread.

Please continue here.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/817222

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice