1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can I transfer a Photo program from External backup drive

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by hisbeauty4ashes, Jan 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. hisbeauty4ashes

hisbeauty4ashes Thread Starter

Hi All My Laptop crashed and is in the shop. I have a Acer Google Chrome book that has no CD drive or anything but I need to use my Windows media pro 10 Photoshop program. I am wondering if I could transfer it from my Eternal hard drive and if so how can I do that? Or does Google Chrome not allow you to do that. This is a new computer.

Thanks for any help you can give.

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

Chromebooks cannot run Windows programs - it is a different operating system.

3. hisbeauty4ashes

hisbeauty4ashes Thread Starter

Okay that is what I thought. Okay what photo shop would you recommend from google then?

4. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1221512

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice