Can I use adsense with link shortener?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zahid850

I need to know something about Google Adsense.

Can I use adsense with my link shortener website?Will adsense approve?

Thank you.

zahid850

I doubt it, but you can probably find another, less restrictive ad company. Google Adsense is designed to be placed on pages with content. They get upset with us if we put Adsense ads on pages without enough content. Here are the official rules: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?hl=en
My traffic comes mostly from Asia.Can you suggest me some ad networks that pays atleast 0.4+ US dollar for 1000 views(Asia Traffic like India,Bangladesh,Pakistan)?

TechGuy

Administrator
First Name
Mike
I suspect most top-tier ad networks would be focused on content pages. I'd be surprised if you can get a good CPM for a URL shortening site. I really don't know the Asia ad market and can't really make any recommendations there. I'd suggest just doing a Google search for ad networks focused on Asia and see if you can find one who will work with you. Best of luck!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online