1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can I use adsense with link shortener?

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by zahid850, Nov 26, 2018.

Advertisement
  1. zahid850

zahid850 Thread Starter

I need to know something about Google Adsense.

Can I use adsense with my link shortener website?Will adsense approve?

Thank you.

2. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    I doubt it, but you can probably find another, less restrictive ad company. Google Adsense is designed to be placed on pages with content. They get upset with us if we put Adsense ads on pages without enough content. Here are the official rules: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?hl=en

zahid850 likes this.
  3. zahid850

zahid850 Thread Starter

My traffic comes mostly from Asia.Can you suggest me some ad networks that pays atleast 0.4+ US dollar for 1000 views(Asia Traffic like India,Bangladesh,Pakistan)?

4. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    I suspect most top-tier ad networks would be focused on content pages. I'd be surprised if you can get a good CPM for a URL shortening site. I really don't know the Asia ad market and can't really make any recommendations there. I'd suggest just doing a Google search for ad networks focused on Asia and see if you can find one who will work with you. Best of luck!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1219631

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice