can I view multiple windows/ ASAP!!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

janalynn

I would be so grateful if someone knows this and can answer soon.

I want to open an internet website, read a document, AND
I want to open Word at the same time directly next to the website window on screen to take notes as I read..

Is this a function beyond capability? or have I just never read the right page of the users manual?

I searched the web and the archives---no one but me seems to need this burning question answered. I sure would like to take notes without having to flip back and forth all the time..

Help is gratefully and humbly accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jana

Sure you can. Open one, resize it to the size you want, open the next, resize it and the same with the third. You can open a hundred windows if you want.

Yes you can if you set your folder options correctly. To do this, go to START>PROGRAMS>ACCESSORIES and click on WINDOWS EXPLORER. Then click on the TOOLS tab at the top and select FOLDER OPTIONS and on the GENERAL TAB, third spot down click OPEN EACH FOLDER IN IT'S OWN WINDOW, then click APPLY and OK.
Hope this works for you!
Let us know!!!!!!

janalynn

thanks very much. I now can have two side by side views. x-actly what I needed. I am thrilled. one question...if I can set that up in IE in the folders, can I do the same in Mozilla and how does one do that??

again thaks so much
Jana

Sorry Jana, I have no experience with Mozilla and can not advise you there. Perhaps someone else can?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online