can not boot up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Thawach

hi guy

i'm a new member. my english may be bad. in this case please u understand me.lol today after i switch on my PC but i can not boot up the normal mode. it's repeat to restart. ok on self mode i can run it. i use my back up and recover with norton ghost but i can not solve this problem. it still restart but!!! when i press the down mark(->) it can boot up the normal mode. guy! i want to know that what is the problem on my PC and how do i solve this problem?:confused:

thanks a lot

thawach

Thawach

hi Rock

thanks for your reply. i will try it from microsoft and tell u later.

thanks again

thawach

Thawach

sorry i can not solve this problem and my PC does not has the norton antivirus. anyone else for helps me?

Thawach

i use xp(pack 2) window when i press any key cause that i can boot up normal mode and can use it.

Thawach

today my friend come to my home. okay i know. guys my key broad does not good to work. but i can still use it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online