can not connect to the internet

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

iizherre4eva

I wonder if any one can help me!

i have recently purchased a speedtouch 576 wireless router which i wanted to use to connect 2 laptops to my main computer which is using an AOL internet service. i have installed all the relevant compoments and followed all the instructions on how to connect it all up and get it working. i have managed to get myself on to the internet on my main computer using the router but i cannot connect to the internet on either of my laptops. i managed to get one of my laptops to connect to the network but it will not connect to the internet. i am getting a message that says low or no connectivity. i have an excellent signal but i am not able to connect on to the internet! it is very fustrating! can anyone help me please? :mad: :(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online