Can Not Paly Yaho Games

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sky_watcherr

I am facing the problem whem i try to connect yahoo games first it is loading applet and then i receive the following error massege.

1. you are behind firewal
2. you are not connected to internet
3. game server might by down

I am using windows 2000 advance server and ISA 2000.

Please tell me how i can solve this problem. every thing else is fine. I can chat on yahoo and on msn and also send and receives cams. just games are not working

Couriant

James
I can't remember if it uses ActiveX or Java... it could be a setting in IE, but since you are on W2K Advanced Server, I wouldn't recommend going to any sites, like gaming sites or public sites like myspace.com etc.

oh, and where is this machine located? at work, school, home, or other?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online