can not upload photos to one particular site

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

br5747

I can not upload photos to one site. I can upload to others with no problem. This one site I have uploaded to with no problems many times before. This has been going on for over a month.

I run XP Pro, Service Pack 3. I have uploaded photos many times with this configuration. Firefox 3.0.6.

Every other day I try different tweaks fo fix the problem.
At first I thought it was browser settings. I use Firefox 3.06. So I went to IE 7.0.5370.11 and had the same problem.

Then I thought it was my Firewall. I use AVG Anti-Virus Free and everything is up to date. I turned my firewall off. Rebooted and still no luck.

Then I tried my wifes laptop. She is not as diligent on installing all the Microsoft updates. Same problem! This made me think I might have some router problems. I use AT&T Uverse with their supplied router. I turned off the firewall there, rebooted. No luck. I put my computer in DMZ, essentially opening everything up....no luck.

Then I was away on a trip for a week. I took a very old laptop. I was on the hotel wireless and I was able to upload with no problems using Firefox 3.0.1.

So I got home, loaded Firefox 3.0.1....no luck!

I downloaded and installed several Microsoft packages just prior to the problem happening. So I uninstalled each and everyone of these packages, one at a time. I would reboot, and try to upload using Firefox, but no luck.

I'm at my wits end. I don't think I have a virus. I scan nightly. I don't think I have malware.

I can't explain why 2 computers on my home network can not upload to 1 site. and yet another older computer can.

When I upload, a progress screen shows various percentages never reaching 100%, then it just goes to a completely white screen named "upload.php"

This past weekend I replaced my C drive with a new hard drive and installed Vista Enterprise with SP1.

I installed Firefox 3.0.7.

And I STILL have the same problem. I don't get it.........

I noticed in the Firefox error console several errors from the website that I can't upload to that says:
"Error in parsing value for property 'filter'. Declaration dropped."
Please, does anyone have any ideas???? This is driving me crazy......

Thank you,

Bob

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online