Can only view Facebook HTML- on all browsers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tpbarnes01

I don't know what happened today but I can no longer view anything on Facebook other than HTML with IE, Firefox and Chrome. I did try going to that http://www.hidemyass.com/ page and the Facebook Login page came up with full content (normal). I haven't been able to resolve this issue and i am frustrated. It reminds me of something like Gmail when you change the settings for when you have a slower connection thus limits it's content. I would appreciate your help!:confused:

tpbarnes01

well it started working ok last night then again today at the same time I once again am having the same problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online