1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can send but can't receive email in Outlook 2007

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by cboratenski, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cboratenski

cboratenski Thread Starter

I am unable to receive messages in Outlook 2007. I can send without issue, but I cannot receive across a variety of email addresses with various port settings. Outlook was working without any issues until a few days ago and there were not any updates or installations that can be linked to this issue. I have tried removing the antivirus software entirely and I have disabled the firewall but still can’t receive messages. I do however receive emails on my blackberry from all email accounts. I have verified settings with my domain hosting company. When clicking on the “Test Account Settings” button on the “Internet E-mail Settings” page Outlook does not detect any issues however the test email is only received on the blackberry and not in Outlook. Outlook also does not show any errors when attempting to send and receive emails. Thanks for your help on this baffling problem.
    I am using: Outlook 2007, XP Pro, Lenovo T61p

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/859539

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice