1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can someone estimated when DVD Recordable Players will drop in price?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by hi!, Oct 20, 2003.

1. hi!

hi! Thread Starter

well seems like there is lots of intellient statistics people on this forum.. When will the DVD Recorable Players drop in price? I mean i see DVD players as low as $50 dollars!! shoot I brought by DVD Player when it was relatively new at $350 dollars now it's low as $100 with much much better features!!

ok, the dvd recordable players did drop a little.. a decent one cost $400 and a cheap apex is around $378.. I really want one and I have a feeling they will drop soon, they have to!! what's the big deal!! i mean the regular DVD's are so cheap.. can't the other companies just copy the protocol of the recordables!

I remember when i waited like forever for the PS2 to dropped but it didn't after 2 yrs i waiting (i think) i was like forgetit and i went and brought it.. Then a couple of months later it dropped off a Hundred dollars!!! I almost pulled my hair out!!!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!