Can someone help me, please;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

EugenioNoble

I keep getting the blue screen errors. I already paid someone 94 dollars to fix my problems, and he told me it was a driver issue.. saying he would update them and have a program for them to update automatically.. so when I start to use the computer for like playing LoL or watching twitch streams the pc crashes..
Note: This pc I built myself, I already installed new drivers, reinstalled windows, cmd so many commands, got new hard drives in case the current one was corrupted, but obviously theirs a different problem.
not less or equal
system service exception
memory management

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Okay, a couple of things you could do to help us help you...

1. Please download the TSG System Information Utility to your PC, run it, and then post the results back to this thread.
  2. Download BlueScreenView and run it, and then it will interrogate your dump files. It'll provide more information on the faulting files to assist with a diagnosis if you post them back to this thread.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online