Can someone identify this spider?

JohnWick123

At first I thought it were 2 spiders having a brawl, but as I moved in a little closer it looked more like a wasp and spider hybrid... I've never seen anything like it! Also, I'm in the UK, if that helps. (see attachment to view)

Attachments

Johnny b

John
I only see one critter.

Spiders have 8 legs, wasps have 6, ants have 6

I see 8 legs. What kind of spider it is, I don't know.

JohnWick123

Definitely a spider, If you look at the abdomen you can see it's round and shiny and there's quite some hair near the neck region

RT

Looking at 5.jpg it looks more like a bug than a spider.
Also that doesn't look like any web I've seen.
Living in a rural area, seen my share of webs, spiders, wasps. ants, beetles, ect. in the house!

Tempted to go with CookieGal on the carpenter ant thing, because I'm currently waging war with those big pesky bastards :(

Looking at 1.jpg, seems more spider-like due to the seemingly extended legs, or what not.\

It's been said that no matter where you live, you are no more than 3 feet away from a spider...
If they remain out side, eating flies and mosquitoes I leave them be, I sorta freak out if a big one gets inside....👣

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.