1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can someone lend a hand with my frequent BSOD errors? (Link to error dumps provided)

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by KTXL, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTXL

KTXL Thread Starter

Hi all. I am having some issues with my PC, and it would be great if someone could help me out.

Crashes almost always occur while browsing firefox- and they seem to occur more frequently when I have a ton of tabs open. I can run Mass Effect 3, Diablo 3, and Witcher 2, and KoA: Amalaur at max settings with no issues. (Ok, that's not really true- I can't run Witcher 2 at the "uber" setting). The only time I experienced BSODs in a game was Batman: Arkham City.

Specs:
    i5 2500k
    Asus P8Z68-V LE
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
    Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti OC
    Corsair HX650
    Win 7 (64)
    Corsair 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1600 - CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9
    NZXT H2 enclosure
    DELL U2412M

CPU temps are low, I've turned all overclocking off. The GPU is factory overclocked, but I have tried underclocking with MSI afterburner to stock speeds w/ no luck. I've run memtest 3 times through on each memory dimm card (I isolated them and tested separately). I know that some ram can pass through memtest but still be corrupted. That's fine- it's the cheapest component to replace, really. But I just want to make sure it's not some stupid driver issue that I can't identify. I would really appreciate it if anyone here has a moment to take a look. Thanks!

I've linked four error dumps (collected via WinDBG):

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=5a2e8ad61ed49a3c&resid=5A2E8AD61ED49A3C!116&parid=5A2E8AD61ED49A3C!109

Thanks again, and please let me know if you need any other info (or would rather I copy/paste the debugs into my post.)

Cheers,
    Kilgore

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!