Can Someone Please Help Me Factory Reset My Computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dd2130

Hey, im new here and im just so tired of trying to reset my computer to factory settings. I just want to know if someone here could help me, heres what ive tried(windows 7):
-Already tried the backup recovery option where you need to pick a specific time where you want you computer to reset (I have no points or any time saved to reset, so it only displays "click here to create a backup point"THANKS WINDOWS)
-Tried pressig F8 after booting it up but it has no other option than the image recovery and the one i mentioned previously
-Tried the command promt systemreset -factoryreset
-I DONT HAVE A WINDOWS 7 CD
-I just want to die, pls.

Before we can help you we need to know the make and model number of your computer. This will help us in determining weather you need recovery discs or if you have a recovery partition.

dmccoy

Darrin
Can you give us a better idea of what is going on with your system as well as specs as mentioned. Are you able to boot at all or what is it doing or error messages?

When you press F8, you do not see an option to boot with safe mode, safe mode w networking or command prompt? Have you tried those options.

If you have your key then you might be able to download a new copy from the following link and perform a

Windows 7 Download
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online