can someone plz help me?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lucky_fox

last night i had bought some movies and images in my pendrive from my friend. When i pluged in pendrive to computer it poped up a message saying i need to format the drive before using it. I formatted it and now i am not able to see my files. can anyone tell me what has happen. where are the movies.

Hi lucky,

You have formatted your pen drive so only option left is to recover them by using recovery software. Now stop using your pen drive to avoid overwriting of data and try using USB data recovery software which will recover all your files.

You can download trial version of the software and recover your files.

blues_harp28

All that was on the Pen Drive would have been removed once you clicked Format.
Unlikely that you will be able to recover them.

JennyJackson01

Account Closed
Go back to your friend and ask for them again and perhaps get them on a CDRW as well, just in case you come across the same problem.

Jenny

formatting will completely wipe a device... anything on the device... is gone forever... sorry

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online