Can this be done?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rebon

Well I just carn't figure out how too do this if it can be that is.

I want to bind one keyboard key ( say F5 ) that will enter my e-mail address into a form when I press that key. Is this possible?

thx...rob

I would imagine that would depend on the type of keyboard you have. Some have that capability to be programmed. OR! You could just set you're Auto Complete.It includes all entries in a web page.

Attachments

rebon

Thanks for the reply but I dont like autocomplete and my keyboard is a bog standard one :(
But thankyou for trying to help :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online