Can This be Done?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

inneddofhelp

Okay, first of all I MAY be in the wrong place to ask this and if I am I apologize, but I'm in need of help and I'm not evn sure it can be done. I have these pictures and i believe they are in jpg format(???) any who what I want to know is can i save these pictures on a disc and open them later. I have a Compaq Pasario with Windows XP and it came with Sonic Record Now ( is that relevant?) also if this can be done what kind of disc should I be using.
Can anyone help me with this, or am I asking for the impossible?:confused::confused:

welcome to TSG innedofhelp :)

a CD is fine for saving pictures....they probably are jpegs but you can check easily enough by right clicking the icon, and clicking on properties...a window will open giving you info about the file.

to save 'em go to my computer and click on the CD/DVD icon (in most cases, it's the /D drive)....click and drag the files into the empty window....put a blank CD in your player...xp will prep it and ask you to give it a name....

on the left of the /D drive window, click on "write these files to the CD".....done.

Noyb

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
Jay
Run Record Now .. choose to make a DATA CD ... and COPY/PASTE or DRAG/DROP your files/folders to the Window.

When you've added the files/folders you want to burn .. click on the Red Burn Button.
Similar to this ...

Attachments

inneddofhelp

Thanks all. Worked like a charm! I'm a picture saving machine now! You guys are GREAT!!!!! Thanks SO MUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHH(y):):D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online