can you convert your music to a ringtone

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

brianhemi

Is there any programs that allows you to take you music and convert it to your on ringtones

brianhemi said:
Is there any programs that allows you to take you music and convert it to your on ringtones
I have not found software to do this, but I have made my own ringtones. If your phone supports mp3 playback (usually most of the newer Motorolas do, I use the v710).

I'd convert the MP3 to WAV format (just for the sake of cropping to the 30-second length for the typical ringtone) and then converting the shortened form back to MP3.

To get the shortened MP3 to the phone, you'll either need a data cable (and required phone software) or MMS service through your provider.

Be careful if you are a Verizon customer as they often block these features from their phones forcing you to select from their ringtones and pay an exhorbant amount for each download.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online