Can you make your computer run with another old computer that is older

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
what do u mean by your first question, and the best way to change your ip is to leave you modem cable or dsl unplugged over night and hope somebody else takes your ip, make sure you realease your ip first though.

PerrinXavior

how do i release my ip? and what i meant was can you make two diffrent computers work togeather as a single unit?

I have heard of universities who try to get super computer power by running all the information through the network with somekind of algorithim, couldn't tell you how to do it though. With your IP, what is this for? Hacking, a proxy network?

PerrinXavior

nah i dont know how to hack and plus thats a waste of time i just want the ablitiy to change my ip so i dont get tracked by spyware and websites and i want to see if i can connect to this web site that i have been banned from because i was so called spamming and i want to be able to play operation flashpoint on multiplayer with out worrying about my ip being banned

PerrinXavior

o and i dont know what a proxy network is can you tell me and cant you just hook up the two computers togeater in the back by useing usb ports? so that its a fast and the computer runs all togeater or would you have to hook up the mother boards togeater useing some kind of special cord?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts