1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Canada prices of things

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Gesp, Apr 6, 2010.

Advertisement
  1. Gesp

Gesp Account Closed Thread Starter

Hi there

Random question:

In Canada, prices usually have "EA" written in front of the number what does it mean?

Example: $1900 EA

2. izme

izme

Perhaps I'm wrong here..and I am not Canadian..sure some Canadian will come along soon..but I think EA...means..EACH :p

3. Gesp

Gesp Account Closed Thread Starter

hmm... but some shops have it on some prices and not on others... How come?

XD

4. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten

I too think thats what it means,the price of each ....it does here in the UK anyway,usually written of some goods just to make sure that you know the correct price ...

5. Knotbored

Knotbored

By the way-just yesterday the local newspaper stated the Canadian dollar just reached par with USA dollar. This in affect means USA folks going to Canada for bargains will find fewer, and Canadians coming to USA will find more.
    This is an indication of weaker USA money value and we will be seeing more unless fiscal policy changes.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915206

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice