Canday, could this be from you????

S

sdc

that was funny and thank you for defending all men Clsk We need the poor poor pitifull sympathy from these gals here!

LMAO

S

sdc

the babe looks much better than the car but If I tried a trade in I would get killed

LOL

just kidding honey!! owwwwwwwwwww

Originally posted by sdc:
the babe looks much better than the car but If I tried a trade in I would get killed

LOL

just kidding honey!! owwwwwwwwwww
DITTO!!!! :eek: :eek:

BTWfish, I tried sending that file earlier, but my "evaluation" verson of winzip (that actually expired a couple monthes ago,) wasn't working right, and I'm having some trouble clearing it all out to D/L another. Will get back to you as soon as things are right again.

S

sdc

Sheesh Bassetman, I am slobbering and everything

dogs days I tell ya! :D

kibbles and bits, kibbles and bits ya ya ya

men are dogs! at least that is what my wife tells me!
She will download that image and put it on the wall!
Thanks Bassetman! :mad: :D

Attachments

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
YW sdc! ;)

Yeah Mulder, I'm hoping that Candy will adopt me. Then I can leave "presents" for you to clean out of the pool! :D

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Lol, you guys are too silly......by the way winzip evaluation version always says that ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online