1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

cange BIOS?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by XPUser1991, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XPUser1991

XPUser1991 Thread Starter

i have a packard bell NEC ready 9945 with XP pro (80GB maxtor) windows 2000 (4GB partition), and windows 98 SE (4GB partiton), (8GB fujitsu) and it has a bios from 1995, and i need ACPI support for Xp and 2000, but, the BIOSes that i have don't work (all of the BIOSes are ICs) is there something i need to do, or, do i have to stay with my old BIOS? (there isn't a BIOS update for my BIOS, i looked all over the internet)

2. Dan Penny

Dan Penny

If there are no update to your machines BIOS, and you want to use that machine, then you haven't any choice.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!