1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cannon 530 pic uploads

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by torky, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. torky

torky Thread Starter

I have an Acer cpu with windows XP and internet explorer. I can upload my pics to the computer and view them but cannot send them via email. Thr browser does not recognize the address. I can't figure out how to solve the problem! Help please!

2. fairnooks

fairnooks Banned

So all the pics are in a folder on your computer?
    What emal program are you trying to use to send the pics with?

3. torky

torky Thread Starter

Yes they are all in a folder.I tried several things. 1. i put a pic on the desk top then right clicked an clicked on send to email. Everything seemed to work but it did not go. 2. I went to yahoo mail, compose, attach files, brouse it would not accept the file name, 3. I tried changing the name and repeated 1,and 2. No success.

4. fairnooks

fairnooks Banned

Can you let us see what the file name is? If its just something simple like Picture.jpg then there's no need cuz that's a puzzler for sure as to why the file name wouldn't be accepted.

5. torky

torky Thread Starter

I got it straightened out. I was using a link and that was the propb. Thanks anyway!

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/635594

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice