1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

cannot access norton tech support

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by rovsubhuman, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rovsubhuman

rovsubhuman Thread Starter

I upgraded from norton internet 07 to N 360. When I power up computer I get a message
    "Auto-Protect experienced an unexpected error 0x000003E8 3035,6"

When I tried to install N 360 got message "Extraction failed. File corrupt"

Norton online support instructed me to remove all existing norton with following link :
    http://service1.symantec.com/Support/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2005033108162039

Did that, then the instruction was to click a link to reinstall N 360. Did that but still get the "Extraction failed. File corrupt"

Now I cannot get back to Norton support. All links just produce a blank page. I am in Thailand on a pay-per-minute connection, ready to shoot myself. help

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!