Cannot access tumblr.com

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GingeBinge

For about six days, I have not been able to access my blog on tumblr from my MacBook Pro(OS X El Captain 10.11.1), my Mac Mini (OS X El Captain 10.11.3), or my iPhone 4(I believe it is iOS 7?) (all connected to the same internet). Every time I try to open it up, the loading bar only partially fills up, then the page fails, and it displays the message 'Safari can't open the page "https://www.tumblr.com" because Safari can't establish a secure connection to the sever "www.tumblr.com".' I am able to open other people's blogs and look at them, however I cannot look at my blogs or access search or my dashboard.

For a limited time, I had access to a second source of internet where I was able to open it without a problem, however this was obviously not a permanent fix. From what I've gathered, the problem must be something with my internet, but I have no idea what to do to fix it. I'm also not really sure what could have triggered it as I have not updated any of their operating systems recently.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online