Cannot burn in nero 5

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kisheem

HI, i can't seem to get Nero burning rom to burn a cd. I can go through the normal steps using the wizard, the only problem is that the burn cd icon is grayed out and the option under file is also grayed out. What do you think?

What process do you go through? I'm assuming you get to the compilation windows with files on your computer on your right and the burning compilation window on your left, which is empty when you start, burn button becomes active when you drag your first file over there. When you drag the files over does the bar at the bottom of the screen move up showing you how much space is filled on the cd?

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Did you check to see if your CD-RW drive is recognized and selected?

I don't understand how to use this burner i use the wizard and my burner burns the cd but doesn't have any sound when i try to play the cd what am i doing wrong please help me.

Hi Celia, you'll need to start a thread for your problem as it's a slightly different one to the one being answered. The answers may only end up confusing both you and the original starter of this thread.
Start a thread and I'm sure help will arrive. I'll certainly take a look at it anyway.

I really don't know much about using threads or a cd burner so i need you to tell me how to start a thread

If you go to the all other software forum (this one) where you are looking at all the thread headers/titles. top right of screen "new thread" button, click that, pick a subject, then type your problem below. Try and give as much detail as you can, what buttons tou click, what type of cd did you choose to make during the wizard etc. The more detail, the easier it should be to eliminate/pin down the problem for you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online