Cannot change Message Format in Outlook 2003

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rjones34

Hi all.

On a clients PC, we're trying to disable using word when reading emails. However, we're unable to. The option is greyed out. Any suggestions?

This isn't a policy or rights issue as we don't have a policy for it and the client is given admin rights on the PC.

Thanks.

rjones34

Yes, I saw that post on Microsofts website, however it does not apply to what I want to do.

I appologize. I should have been more specific. I want to not open rich text emails with Word. I want everything opened in Outlook. It's slowing the machine down a good deal and I do not know why.

rjones34

Okay, sorry it has been a while since I updated the status of this. So far no luck with restore/repair. I am at a lost for ideas here. I have attached a screenshot so you all can see what it is I am talking about.

Any other suggestions would be very grateful. Thanks.

Attachments

The client has admin rights on the PC, but what about the Exchange Server? I am guessing it IS a policy setting there. Hey, I just agreed with Dreamboat, imagine that!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts